Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Nap Poses and Quotable Moments

Quotable Matthew Moments:
"Where's my Worm?" - Matthew looking for his Wormy

"I need privacy Mom!" - Matthew telling me to give him some space when he's using the bathroom 

 Morning conversation about planning a trip to Safeway
Liz to Stew: "I can take the kids to Safeway once Owen wakes up."

Matthew - cutting in - we were unable to persuade him to go play in his room while we planned the day: "I want a smoothie at Safeway. The blueberry one is my favorite. And I want strawberries and raspberries and blueberries too". (There's a Jamba Juice at Safeway where we stop for the occasional treat.)

Liz to Stew after some discussion: "That's fine, provided he isn't a huge pain the butt this morning, he can have a smoothie."

Matthew: "What's pain in the butt?"

Liz: "Something that makes it hard to sit down."

Matthew: "No. I don't want to be a pain in the butt. I don't want to be a pain in the butt because I like smoothie."
 
Yay for smoothies! Matthew did earn himself a smoothie and his mother will attempt to remember that little pitchers have big ears.

We hope you enjoy the following series of photos taken during quiet time.  We leave it up to Matthew if he needs to nap and where he does it, provided he stays in his room. Below is his solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment